Dual Wavetable Semi-Modular Synth. The wavetables were developed from a variety of sources: purpose built oscillators, waveforms created and morphed in Adobe Audition and from the incredible collection of royalty free single cycle waveforms by Kristoffer Ekstrand (Adventure Kid). Many thanks Kristoffer. http://www.adventurekid.se/AKRT
Quininup is a synthesizer tragic in his spare time and a visual artist by profession. http://www.alexwisniewski.com/
Heavyocity has just released two new Reaktor instruments (BitRate II and MonoBoy) developed in conjunction with Icebreaker Audio.
BitRate II is a retro drum synth with sound engines covering chipsounds, FM synthesis, lofi sampling, and glitchy circuit bending. The drums can be triggered via MIDI or from the internal sequencer.
MonoBoy is a melodic counterpart for BitRate II. MonoBoy uses similar sound engines, but in an interface more suited to melodic playing.
The BitRate II Bundle (BitRate and MonoBoy) ships with a total of 140 preset snapshots including a variety of sounds from kits and beats to synths and samples, and is available as a two week limited-time offer of $29.
BitRate II Key Features:
- 5 drum slots into which you can load any one of 4 sound engines.
- 4 lo-fi digital sound engines: Chip, FM, Sampler, Glitch.
- The ability to sample from the audio input into a custom-built sample engine.
- A built-in sequencer with 2 modulation sequences per drum.
- Per-track sequence length, allowing for complex poly-rhythms.
- EQ, Compressor, and Speaker Simulator master effects.
MonoBoy Key Features:
- 3 sound generator modes, including a unique DM sampler.
- Easy-to-use arpeggiator and Voice Controls.
- 2 Modulation sequences.
- A master FX section that includes the one-of-a-kind Bit Delay effect.
Powered by Native Instruments Reaktor 5.9 full software version.
Those damn companies and devs who make their products install exactly the way THEY want (and of course it ends being the worst possible way for the user)... Like THEY're supposed to be the ones making the calls on YOUR computer.
Fuck them! Fuck Native. For that single reason and glorious mark of disdain and disrespect towards their (potential) customers, I for one am NEVER gonna buy a single product from them.