User Reviews by KVR Members for Reaktor
OS: Version: 5.0.
Last edited by lordvader48 on 8th January 2007.
OS: Version: 5.
Last edited by jmeier on 8th November 2008.
OS: Version: 5
OS: Version: 4.12
OS: Version: 4.1
OS: Version: 4.x
OS: Version: 4.02.
Last edited by MarkM on 14th November 2003.
OS: Version: 4.02.002.
Last edited by ew on 5th August 2003.
Latest 8 reviews from a total of 8
Heavyocity has just released two new Reaktor instruments (BitRate II and MonoBoy) developed in conjunction with Icebreaker Audio.
BitRate II is a retro drum synth with sound engines covering chipsounds, FM synthesis, lofi sampling, and glitchy circuit bending. The drums can be triggered via MIDI or from the internal sequencer.
MonoBoy is a melodic counterpart for BitRate II. MonoBoy uses similar sound engines, but in an interface more suited to melodic playing.
The BitRate II Bundle (BitRate and MonoBoy) ships with a total of 140 preset snapshots including a variety of sounds from kits and beats to synths and samples, and is available as a two week limited-time offer of $29.
BitRate II Key Features:
- 5 drum slots into which you can load any one of 4 sound engines.
- 4 lo-fi digital sound engines: Chip, FM, Sampler, Glitch.
- The ability to sample from the audio input into a custom-built sample engine.
- A built-in sequencer with 2 modulation sequences per drum.
- Per-track sequence length, allowing for complex poly-rhythms.
- EQ, Compressor, and Speaker Simulator master effects.
MonoBoy Key Features:
- 3 sound generator modes, including a unique DM sampler.
- Easy-to-use arpeggiator and Voice Controls.
- 2 Modulation sequences.
- A master FX section that includes the one-of-a-kind Bit Delay effect.
Powered by Native Instruments Reaktor 5.9 full software version.
You can watch a quick demo of it here:
Available for download at heavyocity.com.