|Developer||Iridium Iris Software|
|Type / Tags|
Reality Bass guitar is an extremely playable and realistic instrument. This instrument isn't just for composers, video game arrangements and other massive productions. It is also a great tool for producers and bass guitarists.
The Reality Bass VST instrument 64/32-bit contains all important articulations and effects to cover the span of many genres (now with 5 strings and a pattern maker), these articulations, features and effects include:
- Open / muted fifths.
- Open / muted octaves.
- Open / muted perfect fourths P4.
- Open / muted single notes.
- Down / up or alternating strumming of intervals.
- Single/Solo playing in two modes.
- Bending of single notes and intervals with automation.
- Gain / distortion / fuzz control.
- Rich Slap sound.
- Palm mute algorithm with automation.
- Hammer on / pull off.
- Portamento / neck slide control with automation.
- Strumming control with automation.
- Unlimited velocity curve.
- Full chokes.
- Slap Bass mode on/off.
- Bass guitar neck that displays taken intervals and notes.
- Knob for changing volume of the attack part.
- Knob for changing the main volume.
- Chorus effect panel.
- New; new sampled fifth string, the B-string.
- New; Pattern Maker.
This plugin is also working on XP.