|Type / Tags|
RECsoprano is a soprano recorder plug-in created in collaboration between Tek'it Audio and Mihai Sorohan.
RECsoprano has envelope control, choice between contemporary and classical instrument tuning, visualization of the fingering while the user plays, polyphonic voices and a polyphonic portamento to the soprano recorder instrument played and recorded by Mihai Sorohan.
- Samples played and recorded by Mihai Sorohan.
- Recorded at 32-bit, 44.1kHz sample-rate.
- Real-time fingerings visualization.
- 3 tunings: Modern, Renaissance and Baroque.
- Polyphonic portamento.
- Monophonic and 8 voices polyphonic mode.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters.
- Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load...
- Undo your changes to initial preset value.
- One click preset randomize.