|Product||Red Box for Omnisphere|
|Developer||Vintage Synth Pads|
|Type / Tags|
The Red Box, a new set of 80 presets for Spectrasonics Omnisphere. The Red Box is part of a series of presets for Omnisphere which includes Blue Box and Green Box.
The Red Box offers some unique category additions:
- Red Box introduces a new category, HYBRID.
- Hybrid takes multiple sounds sources to create something completely new.
- Many instruments share similar qualities but often it is the differences that make them unique.
- Here you will find some new and unique instruments.
- These can be very inspiring and interesting.
- Just the thing necessary to allow the Muse to flow.
- Red Box has some intriguing vocal presets ranging from Ethnic to Ethereal.
- Presets made with only vocal performances are placed in this category.
- You may find other presets made with vocals in other categories but the ones made here are focused exclusively on the human voice.
- The Red Box explores melodic percussion, something Omnisphere has considerable capabilities to achieve.
- This percussion is often based on tuned instruments and can be used in many ways.
- Try using it to replace a drum kit for a more organic sound.
- Also, many of these sounds can be used to create ARPs.
- One of our goals is to create percussion that is both primal and modern.
- Experiment with the mod wheel to change the expression.
- You can also overlay multiple presets to create powerful rhythm tracks.
- The Red Box Keys take traditional keyboards and add a twist of sub-lime.
- These keys have a broad range of usage, from Film to Pop.
- As most synths already have standard keys, we wanted to bring something special to the table.
- Here you will find a unique collection of traditional keyboards in non-traditional settings.
- Where would we be without pads?
- It seems these days that warm, analog pads are becoming less common.
- Well, lets change all that and bring some rich, analog pads to Red Box.
- They can be used in any style of music where you need rich, warm pads.
- The Red Box continues with some ethereal guitars.
- These multi-layered instruments have a broad array of usages.
- Many of these can be useful for Ballads, Ambient, Film, you name it.
- Each Guitar includes extensive controller data.
- Classic vintage hardware leads.
- Including leads from Ob-8, Moog, Roland 8000, Juno, Prophet 5, CS-80 and more.
- Many of the sounds are a mixture of traditional instruments with non-traditional sounds-capes.
- This presets group,"ACST" are presets that have some acoustic instrument or sounds that are blended with other sounds to create complex sonic combinations.
- These presets may have both ancient and modern characteristics and often change over time.
- The Mod wheel is the main controller here, setup to blend effects, filters and modulation to add further control over each preset.
- These presets are very flexible and add sonic dimension to all kinds of musical styles.
- They also have the added benefit of sounding different on every listen.
- The Atmospheres in Red Box are complex in nature.
- Each one is a sound scape with unique qualities and concerns.
- Many are layered sounds that are juxtapositions designed to create a sense of space, depth and sonic environments.
- Because each Atmosphere is designed completely different from the others, you will find that they can fit into a large variety of musical styles.
- Many of the Atmospheres work right out of the box and sound great without the need to over-dub.
- The Arps in Red Box are a blend of old and new.
- Many have a primal quality and use primitive sounds blended with more modern elements.
- These are great for creating instant movement or an interesting breakdown.
- Notice how the mod wheel controls the Arp and how it moves.
- Some use complex mod wheel controls to add additional layering and delays.
Pricing & Intro Discount:
- The Red Box costs $27.98.