Redline Equalizer is a variable (from linear to beyond-analogue) phase EQ with eight fully decramped custom EQ algorithms, dual-mono and mid/side modes, automatic perceived pre/post loudness leveling, dynamic EQ, adjustable harmonic distortion, and adjustable gain/bandwidth dependency, Redline Equalizer allows for a flexibility and variety of sounds never before seen (or heard) in equalization, according to 112dB. It can sound pristine and transparent or raw and dirty, like a vintage piece of gear with serious coloration, even at minimum settings.
- Five fully parametric EQ bands with up to 60dB of boost/cut.
- Two bands switchable to high/low-shelving response with adjustable overshoot.
- Dedicated lowpass/highpass sections with selectable steepness from 6 to 48dB/oct.
- Eight selectable custom EQ algorithms with unique response characteristics.
- Fully de-cramped EQ response curves with center frequencies up to 28 kHz.
- Variable phase shift from 0% (linear phase) to 100% (analogue-style phase) and beyond.
- Mono, stereo, dual-mono and mid/side modes.
- Auto gain makeup for automatic leveling of pre/post perceived loudness.
- Powerful dynamic EQ functionality.
- Dedicated harmonic distortion section with separate Warmth and Punch controls.
- Customizable gain/Q dependency, individually selectable for cut and boost behavior.
- Zoomable EQ response display with built-in spectrum analyzer.
- Support for sample rates up to 384kHz.
- Full parameter automation.