KVR Rank: 1469 1387 [30-Day: 1248; 7-Day: 732; Yesterday: 1592]
3 members are following RedTron_400 and 11 members are following Artifake_Labs @ KVR.
RedTron_400 emulates the "Mellotron M400".
- Realistic user interface.
- Six sound types: MKII 3 Violins, MKII Flute, M400 8-Voice Choir, MKII Brass, M400 Cello, M400 String Section.
- "Loop" and "Non-Loop" modes: as the original "Mellotron", each sound is eight seconds long but you can switch to "Loop Mode" and allows the samples to loop continuously.
- Layer possibilities & independent parameters for layer A & B:
- Volume, Tune, Reverb, Delay, Pan, Octave, Note, Cutoff, Resonance, Attack & Release parameters.
- Delay effect (Amount, Time, Feedback & Pan parameters).
- Reverb effect (Mix, Width, Size & Damp parameters).
- Global Volume control.
- Global Tone control.
- Global Pitch control.
- Can be used as SoundFont Player.