|Type / Tags|
RedTron_MKV emulates the "Mellotron MKV" (essentially a double M400), one of the rarest Mellotrons ever made.
- Six sound types: 3 Violins, 8-Voice Choir, Flute, Brass, String Section, Cello.
- "Loop" and "Non-Loop" modes: as the original "Mellotron", each sound is eight seconds long but you can switch to "Loop Mode" and allows the samples to loop continuously.
- Layer possibilities & independent parameters for layer A & B:
- Volume, Tone, Reverb, Delay, Pan, Octave, Note & Attack parameters.
- Delay effect (Amount, Time, Feedback & Pan parameters).
- Reverb effect (Mix, Width, Size & Damp parameters).
- Pitch control.
- Can be used as Soundfont Player to mix any.sf2 file with "Tron sounds" or to extend the sound palette.