|Type / Tags|
OS X 10.6 or later (10.6 not tested, but should work)
ReFine is a plugin that allows to add a final polishing to your tracks, busses and masters. It extracts psycho-acoustic parameters from the source and thus allows to add warmth, space and punch to your mixes. This is done level dependent and rather subtle; you probably won't be able to create heavy distortion effects with this plugin.
- 1.0.6: fixed crash in mono instances.
- 1.0.5: fixed CPU issue in Cubase during silence.
- 1.0.3: added support for older VST hosts on Windows, OS X 10.6 support.
- 1.0.2: fixed denormalisation bug.
- 1.0.1: fixed high CPU bug (appeared when silence was put in after a signal).