|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Reflections LE is a simple and easy to use convolution reverberator offering the same quality and performance as its much more expensive competitors. As a low-cost plug-in, it features low latency down to 16 samples and even a zero-latency mode. The 32 Bit highly optimized algorithm uses SSE instructions to achieve outstanding performance.
Although Reflections LE is available for a low price it includes a high-quality 24-Bit 630 Mb impulse library, featuring optimized programs of some of the most expansive hardware reverberators and many real rooms and ambiences. The hundreds of provided impulse-responses are recorded in 24 Bit and up to 384 kHz and then optimized for the calculations in Reflections LE. The presets are available in different room sizes and reverb-lengths, making it easy to find the perfect reverb for the current production.
- 630 MB studio-library.
- Easy and friendly user-interface.
- Production-ready presets.
- Expandable by own impulse-files.
- Adjustable reverb-time.
- Modulation of the reverb.
- Extended stereo-adjustment.
- Reverb optimized high- and low-pass filter.
- Highly optimized stereo algorithm.
- Sample rates up to 96 kHz.
- Latencies from 0 to 512 samples (standard 16 samples).
- Low RAM-usage.