|Type / Tags|
2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor
4 GB of RAM
Windows 7 or later
Mac Intel computer with a minimum of 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor
4 GB of RAM
OS X 10.9 or later
The Link To Your Sonic Imagination.
You do your best sound design work when you can manifest what you hear in your mind. Krotos develops solutions that shorten the critical path from the designer's imagination to the final mix. In June 2017, Krotos introduced Reformer, unshackling artists from the keyboard and mouse by making it possible to perform pre-analyzed sound libraries using any audio input in real-time.
Now, Krotos has taken the Reformer technology to the next level: in Reformer Pro, you can analyse and design in real-time using your own sounds. Blend up to four sound libraries using the intuitive, tactile X/Y pad, and customize response times for each source, then tweak playback speed and volumes to taste. Reformer Pro is more than a sound design tool — it's an expressway to your sonic imagination.
Turn your sound libraries into a performable sound palette:
- Analyse your own libraries, packs, and collections for use in Reformer Pro with our Analysis Tool.
- Include up to 1 GB of samples in every Reformer Pro library that you create.
- Draw from a broad and diverse library or aim for consistency and focus with micro libraries.
- Analyse at the sample rate that's ideal for you.
Blend and control up to four libraries in real-time with the X/Y pad:
- Perform to picture in real-time and achieve seamlessly synced, sculpted results.
- Render singleshots or set up automation to create audio that evolves with your scene.
- Looking for even more variety? All Reformer libraries are compatible with Reformer Pro. Shop the entire assortment here.
- Set individual parameters for each library.
Choose response times for each library using the parameter bar:
- Tweak playback speed and volume to refine results.