Repetitive Bass is the new library featuring Multisampled Electric Bass Repetitions
Playing properly realistic bass repetitions is considered to be a troublesome task, even with round-robins, due to the lack of interconnections between notes. That becomes especially audible when composing modern rock or hybrid rock tracks.
Repetitive bass fills the gap introducing real sequences, multisampled and playable according to host tempo. Includes repetitions in Fourths and Eights plus Single tones both in clean and distorted version.
A few facts about Repetitive Bass:
- Tempo synced.
- Authentic Mix-ready Bass tone.
- All samples are 24bit/44.100.
- Separate multisampled sets for 4th string and 2nd/1st string.
- 14 .nki patches including keyswitches.
- 870 Mbytes of sampled sequences and tones.
- Low memory usage, Laptop ready.
- Designed effect variations activable (Reamp, Chorus, Delay, Reverb).
Please note: full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.3 or above is required