|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Replicant is a delay-based effect in the "beat slicer/looper" vein, with some tricks of its own that separate it from the herd. From a simple delay or panning effect, on up to massive random beat mangling, Replicant is a capable plugin well in line with today's modern electronic music styles. Stuttering buffers and filter drops are easy to program, and the comprehensive randomization features give it a mind of its own, if so desired.
- Tempo-based delay and looping effects, from 1/128th note to an entire measure.
- Six independent randomization controls, for subtle changes or extreme aleatoric madness, including a global randomize button.
- Our unique "Hold" feature, to store a random sequence you like.
- Resonant low-pass and high-pass filters that change over time.
- Pan position that changes over time.
- Two separate direction modes, for entire events or individual repeats, with randomization.
- MIDI Note Triggering of loop events for live playing of effects.
- Full MIDI Learn for hardware control of every parameter.