Retrologue houses two oscillators, each with a maximum of eight widely detunable voices, one sub and one noise oscillator, alongside a dozen high-quality filter types as well as 300 presets. Also on board are two LFOs and two ADSR envelopes. With the ten-stage Modulation Matrix, users can assign modulation sources to vary the targets' values, also supporting modulation assignments from Note Expression, Steinberg's way of editing controller data.
Features at a glance:
- Classic virtual analog synthesizer with more than 300 high-quality presets dedicated to classic leads and analog synth sounds.
- Intuitive user interface for effective usability and direct accessibility.
- Two oscillators with up to eight detunable voices each plus a sub and noise oscillator.
- 12 different high-quality filter types.
- 2 LFOs and ADSR for filters and amp envelopes.
- 10-stage Modulation Matrix with Note Expression support for unlimited flexibility.
- Mono and Poly Modes with Legato and Glide.
- FX Section with high-class modulation and delay effects.
- NEW: VST 3, VST 2 and AU compatible host application support.