|Product||RMV Drum Addiction|
|Price (MSRP)||$179 / €139|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
RMV is a Drum Synthesizer & Sampler, Loop Slicer and Librarian. It includes more than 10,000 sampled and synthesized drum sounds, 2,600 MIDI grooves, 1,500 Loops as well as a comprehensive 150 page reference manual (PDF) in English, French and Italian.
- Drum Synthesizer.
- Drum Sampler.
- Audio Loop Modules (Slicer & Player).
- Drum Librarian.
- 32-voice polyphony.
- Multiple instances of the RMV can be opened.
- 48 polyphonic Pads for the universal or specialized Drum Synthesizers or Drum Samplers.
- Six independent Audio Loop Modules with up to 64 slices each.
- Each Pad and each Slice features its own controls for:
- Output Selection.
- Tune (+- 24 semitones in 10 cent intervals).
- Two independent Effects Send.
- Each Pad and Slice can belong to one of 10 Edit Groups (parameters for all Pads or Slices in a Group can be adjusted simultaneously).
- Each Pad and each Slice can have additional modules:
- A 12x12 Modulation Matrix.
- 3 independent LFOs.
- A Distortion and BitCrusher.
- A multimode AHDSR-controlled filter.
- A four-band parametric equalizer.
- Three insert effects racks each of which can be set to one of nine different effects units.
- A "Varizer" for unbeaten realistic humanizing.
- Each Pad additionally features its own controls for loading and saving Pad files, Choke Group (12 groups are available including prev/next and self-mute), Trigger Key, Polyphony (mono... 8, full), Mute and Solo.
- Almost all instrument parameters are MIDI controllable.
Audio Module Features:
- Pads and Audio Loop Modules provide mono and true stereo sample playback and processing.
- Pads can hold either a Sampler or Synth Audio module:
- A percussion sampler module.
- 2 different kick drum modules.
- 2 different snare drum modules.
- Open and closed hihat modules.
- A Tom module.
- A Clap module.
- Two cymbal modules.
- A simple and easy FM percussion module.
- A flexible, universal purpose drum synthesizer.
- Each Sampler module can hold up to 30 samples that can be layered, velocity-switched or -crossfaded and with parameters for start, end, reverse, volume and delay.
- Sampler also features:
- A Pitch Envelope with two successive Pitch and Time phases.
- An AHDSR Envelope for controlling Amplitude.
- Sample Waveform Display additionally shows Pitch-, Amplitude- and Filter-Envelope.
- Samples can also be opened and edited in an external editor and then reloaded into the RMV right from RMV user interface.
- Switchable response to MIDI Note Off.
- Supported sample formats:
- WAV 8-32-bit, mono and stereo, any sample rate.
- AIF 8-24-bit, mono and stereo, any sample rate.
- REX and REX 2.
- RMV comes with a vast selection of partly multi sampled acoustic and electronic kits and synthesized kits and MIDI and Audio Loops:
- 10,000 Drum Sounds (Sampled and Synthesized).
- 2600 MIDI Grooves.
- 1500 Audio Loops.
- Four specialized "Librarians" are now incorporated into the RMV. Each Librarian has sophisticated search capabilities and is used for the storage and retrieval of various types of data that the RMV supports. The Librarians can be used with Pads (individual drum sounds), Kits, MIDI Grooves and Loops.
- Samples can be imported using the RMV Sample Browser (supporting favourite folders and pre-listening.
- The Kit Librarian features a "Live" control that enables setup of different Kits to be loaded using MIDI program change messages.
- Samples, Pads, Kits, Grooves and Loops can be browsed while the RMV is playing.
- Each Pad and each Slice has access to three individual Insert Effects, a four band EQ and two out of three Send Effects Racks.
- Each Send Effect Rack can hold up to 3 individual effects and a final 4 band (2 bands parametric) EQ.
- Each Insert / Send can hold one of these Effects Units: Stereo Delay, Filter-Delay, Reverb, WahWah, Flanger, Compressor, Multimode Filter, Bit Crusher, Gator.
Audio Loop Features:
- 6 fully independent Audio Loop Slicers / Players are available.
- Each Audio Loop Module with up to 64 Slices.
- Each Loop Player can be used to load and playback audio loops in WAV, AIF, REX and REX2 format. Samples can be automatically sliced.
- Slice start and end points, as well as automatic slicing sensitivity are user-definable.
- Each slice has vast editing capabilities (like Filters, Envelopes, Modulations, Effects etc., see Main Features).