KVR Rank: 1616 1522 [30-Day: 1954; 7-Day: 2829; Yesterday: 2201]
19 members are following Rock and 43 members are following ConcreteFX @ KVR.
- Two oscillators and two filters. Oscillators can be used in additive, ring mod, FM and sync modes, filters in 12/24db low/high/bp/br mode with interfilter distortion.
- Each oscillator can used sine,tri,sqr,saw,noise or 2 user waves. Lots of shaping options for the oscillators, such as feedback (normal or inter-osc), symmetry, rectification, limit boosting, sub-osc.
- 4 unison oscillators, each can be detuned to created richer sounds, chords etc.
- Works in poly,mono and legato modes with 2 portamento modes.
- 16 slot modulation matrix, all the controls are modulatable with envelopes, lfos, step sequences, midi cc, velocity, note etc.
- 3 seven stage envelopes, 3 multi-wave LFOs and two 16 step sequences.
- You can create your own user waves using 32 partial additive synthesis, hundreds of these waves are included with Rock and you can save your own to disk.
- Six effects, delay/chorus, reverb, distortion+amp, compressor, 2 band EQ, low-fi. You can set the order these effects are applied and there is FX feedback so the output of the effect is feed back into the fx path.
- Gui is totally skinable, comes with two skins.
- 128 presets built in.
- Full Manual.