|Type / Tags|
Room Piano is a VST/AU plugin instrument featuring the sound of a physically modeled piano. The sound is lofi and intimate, it can be smooth out (or not) using the multiple on board sound shaping tools. The plugin is based on a very small sound set and requires very few CPU to run. The piano sound can be enhanced by a sub layer which can also be played alone to create bass lines. A vinyl layer has been added for more grit. It can be turned off if it's not your thing.
- Physical modeled piano sampled each 3 notes, 1 velocity, 37.8 megs in size.
- On board Attack and release controls.
- Vinyl and sub (sine waveform) sound layers.
- Full featured LFO with routing selectors for input and output.
- Amplitude range controls as well as PreGain to ensure that your sound is always clean (or dirty, depending on your needs).
- Individual outputs for each sound layer.
- Lowpass and Highpass filter.