|Type / Tags|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
RoomScope turns your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch into a room acoustics measurement and analysis tool. With RoomScope, you can measure a room impulse response and then calculate reverberation time, early decay time, clarity, and definition, as defined in the ISO 3382 standard. RoomScope also allows you to adjust the Schroeder decay curve integration limits with the touch of your finger and plot the calculated room parameters versus whole or 1/3-octave band center frequency.
- Easily accessible measurement, excitation, and room analysis screens.
- Export acquired data to CSV, TXT, or MAT files.
- Save impulse response (IR) data to AIF, CAF, or WAV audio files.
- Save high-resolution plots to PDF files.
- Save plots to your device's photo library.
- Import IRs acquired from other apps and stored in AIF, CAF, or WAV audio files.
- Measure room impulse responses (IR's) up to 5 seconds in length.
- View IR, squared IR, frequency response (FR) magnitude, or coherence in the measurement screen.
- Excitation signals include linear and log frequency sweeps (chirps) as well as white or pink random and pseudorandom noise.
- External excitation signals are supported with dual-channel (stereo) audio input hardware.
- Calculate room acoustics parameters according to ISO 3382, including T20, T30, T60, EDT, C50, C80, D50, and D80, over the entire audio frequency range, or in whole or 1/3-octave bands.
- Plot room parameters versus whole or 1/3-octave center frequency.
- See the Schroeder decay curve plotted over the squared IR and set the decay curve integration limits with the touch of your finger.