|Type / Tags|
iOS 5.1; iPad 2 or later is recommended for complex presets
rrarrow is the experimental modular audio effect and noise machine for the iPad featuring extended feedback capabilities.
- Simplicity. The interface is simplified for faster assembly and more flexible connectivity — you can assemble your effect very fast and control all the processing parameters with the audio signal.
- Feedback capabilities. You can add feedbacks to the audio chain to get some chaotic noise sounds.
- 20 blocks for audio processing:
- Sine generator. Basic oscillator with sine waveform.
- Saw and square oscillators.
- Signal multiplier.
- Frequency shifter.
- Envelope follower.
- "Lorenz attractor".
- Special Lowpass filter.
- Nonlinear shaper (for self-oscillating circuit).
- two special waveshaping modules with "fold" and "wrap" distortion.
- blocks that work with audio files:
- lookup table. Loads up to 10 seconds of audio file to be used as nonlinear transfer function.
- Players with/without interpolation and speed control.
- "scrub" block for semi-random granular file playback.
- Built-in audio recorder. Share the audio file to other applications or AudioShare.
- MIDI support. Assign MIDI controllers to all faders. Supports network MIDI and has a virtual MIDI in.
- Audiobus 2 support. Now you can stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps. See http://audiob.us for more information. Works as input and filter. Supports AudioBus State Saving.
- Inter-App Audio support.
- Background audio support: enabled when connected to Audiobus and user switchable otherwise.