|Type / Tags|
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8. Dual Core CPU, 2 GB System RAM, 7200 RPM 8MB Buffer SATA II hard drive recommended.
Intel-Mac and Mac OS 10.6 or higher. Dual Core CPU, 2 GB System RAM, 7200 RPM 8MB Buffer SATA II hard drive recommended.
Soundiron Rust Volume 2 is dedicated to found and prepared metal percussion elements, focusing on darker elements and locales. With over 3000 samples, Rust II covers over 81 different type of "instrument" from bunker blast door slams to massive cold war era tactical ballistic missile loading rack percussion, from creaking cell doors to fat tin wash bins, from massive metal stairs to giant steel I-Beams. From giant aluminum rods to iron bathtubs, a metal sculpture park and more. The instruments and surfaces have been struck with drumsticks, mallets, hammers, hands and feet. Some elements are tonal, while others are percussive or long chaotic cinematic-style effects.
The newly updated version 2.0 features updated key and zone-mapping and playability refinements. It also now features a completely redesigned modern user interface offering full real-time control over every aspect of the sound. CC and GUI based smooth automation controls allow shaping for Attack, Release, Offset, Tuning and more to shape sounds into gentle, ghostly pads or harsh, tight impacts. The Uberpeggiator system allows complex, adaptive arpeggiations. It also includes a tempo-syncing resonant filter and volume LFO system build into nearly every preset, along with parametric EQ and convolution reverb with over 50 room and FX impulse that can be loaded instantly.
- 3,015 Samples (standard PCM wav).
- 26 .nki files (unlocked format).
- 3.09 GB.
- 24 bit / 44.1kHz stereo.
- Format(s): Kontakt 4.2.4 (and later) and PCM .wav.
- Available by Continuata Direct Download and DVD.
- Version 1 of this library was originally published through Tonehammer.
- Note: Native Instruments Kontakt version 3.5 or 4 full retail version of Kontakt required to use all .nki instrument program presets included in this library. The free Kontakt "Player" does not support this library.
Here's a video walk-through showing various content and features included in Rust 2: