|Developer||Aurchitect Audio Software|
No Longer Available
|Type / Tags|
Sample Manager is a full-featured Batch Audio Processor for Mac OS X. Its features include:
- Full support of AIFF, WAVE, Sound Designer, ACID, Apple Loop and µLaw audio files.
- Partial support for Recycle (REX, RX2 and RCY) files.
- Supports any sample rate or bit depth.
- Supports any number of channels.
- Supports interleaved and split channel files.
- Files are sortable by any parameter.
- Detailed waveform view of the selected sample as full wave, rectified or averaged.
- Detailed file and audio info.
- Detailed batch editing of MIDI, beat-related, or "metadata" info.
- Batch processes include Change Gain, Fade, Trim, Reverse, Convert, Split, Mix, Join and many others.
- Extract parts of audio files by thresholds, slices or regions.
- DSP processes support all formats, bit depths and sample rates with auto-dithering.
- Process audio through multiple Audio Units.
- Auto-saving of files in-place, with additional options for file saving.
- Highly advanced and detailed Loop Editor.
- Unlimited undo.
- AppleScript support.
- built-in Automator actions.
- Multiple "browser" windows, saveable as documents.
- Spotlight-based file searches.
- Export to MP3 format.
- Offline waveform cache.
- Optimized for G4 and G5 with AltiVec.
- MIDI and varispeed playback of the selected audio file.