Clever Instrument Creation
With SampleRobot 4 Pro you can easily do automatic sampling. It does not matter what you would like to sample: orchestral instruments, choir, organs, electric guitars, ethnic percussion, adlips, sound scapes, noises, MIDI gear, virtual instruments, alpenhorns or whatever, SampleRobot makes your sampling as fast and as satisfying as possible. SampleRobot samples all sound nuances automatically and creates high-end dynamically sampled instruments in various formats. Seamless integrated WaveRobot software finds optimum loop points even for whole multi-samples with different velocity layers during recording. It was never easier to build professional-sounding software instruments.
- Feed your compositions with inspiring samples from the world outside your studio.
- Create digital copies of your favorite instruments and sounds.
- Borrow instruments and keep a virtual copy (abiding by relevant copyright laws and license agreements of course).
- Shape optimum loops for your Live arrangements.
- Build and sell/share your own sample libraries.
- Have all your sound hardware on your hard disk and travel with your laptop.
- Buy used gear and resell it after automatic sampling.
- Use all your software instruments cross-platform via samples.
- Work in other studios or on stage without carrying additional sound expanders.
- Play monophonic instruments polyphonically.
- Have total recall and editing capabilities for all instruments in every session.
- SampleRobot 4.
- WaveRobot 4.
- More than 1 GB of premium samples in Soundfont 2 file format.
- Fast sampling process.
- Fully automated workflow.
- Many export formats.
- Intuitive project assistant.
- Sophisticated auto-loop processing and editing.
- 24-bit recording and sample-rendering.
- MIDI monitor, MIDI controller support.
- Release-sample support.
- Over 1 GB premium multi-samples taken from classic synthesizers included.