|Type / Tags|
Windows 7 or 10
The SampleScience Player is the biggest free rompler available today. This instrument plugin contains a core library of 200 playable instruments. You'll find everything from acoustic pianos to analog synthesizers drums. To limit the size of the plugin without compromising it sound quality, the library has been compressed to FLAC, a lossless audio compression codec.
The sounds included in the player are either public domain, CC 3.0 with attribution or made strictly for music production. The license for each sound is written on their respective GUIs. The public domain sounds can be use for sound design projects without any restrictions while the CC 3.0 with attribution requires attributions.
The SampleScience Player's sounds are classified by categories:
- Basic: Basic waveforms from vintage analog synthesizers.
- Bass: Various bass from synthesizers and electric bass.
- Brass: Tuba and saxophone.
- Chips: Arcade sound effects arranged as drum modules.
- Drums: Various electronic drum machines and acoustic drum kits.
- Keys: Acoustic, electric and electronic pianos and organs.
- Orchestra: Jeff Glatt public domain orchestral library.
- Perc: Percussive instruments, mostly acoustic.
- Sound Design: Excerpts from our commercial sample libraries.
- Strings: Acoustic string based instruments.
- Synth: Synthesizer sounds from both analog and software synthesizers.
- Vocals: Various sampled voices.
- Wind: Wind acoustic instruments.
- World: Instruments from around the world.
- 200 sounds.
- Linear ADSR.
- Multi LFO.
- Highpass/Lowpass filter.
- Velocity amp range controls.
- Glide in mono voice mode.