|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Customized Per Customer|
Sonimus Satson is designed to emulate a console-based workflow (including metering, saturation, stereo crosstalk, and trim). The Satson plugin features a carefully modeled and calibrated VU meter, high quality high-pass / low-pass filters, and analog console-like saturation (including stereo crosstalk).
Level tracks for ideal headroom with Satson's carefully calibrated VU Meters. Users can choose between two metering calibrations: VU 0VU = -18 dBfs; 0VU = -14 dBfs or 0VU = -20 dBfs. Satson's GAIN control acts as a trim, granting further control over gain staging.
- High Quality Filters (both low and high pass).
- Satson Buss' optional Stereo Crosstalk feature (Modern and Vintage modes).
- Based on two high-end analog consoles.
- Satson can be used subtly or aggressively.
- Satson Buss "LOUD" switch can be used to add more "air" to highs and "punch" to lows.
- Internal 64-bit floating point double precision.
- With zero latency, no group delay, and careful optimization for low CPU consumption, Satson allows for a remarkably high number of multiple instances per session.
- Hassle-free installation. No activation or serial. Each buyer receives a personalized copy for use in the studio, on the laptop, etc.