Score FX includes 7 Gb of brand new sonic stimulants. Featuring a progressive structure and layout made for building tracks from supplied "themes" and construction kits offering ease of injection into projects. Thanks to the extended possibilities of Liquid you can shape individual notes within all the included phrases until each loop is tailored to your situation's needs. Making Score FX a unique package for mood stacking sound design around Cues / Animation / Spots / Songs / Game Audio.
28 construction kits with all individual parts provided, allowing you to rebuild and rearrange the kits to your unique picture. Each construction kit is at least one minute in length with rich complex textural design and contrast. Thousands of single accents, hits and stings, evolving soundscapes and organic rhythms are grouped into logical themes such as: "Concern", "Mysterious", "Pleasing" or "Scary". The complete library is very user friendly and is categorized for easy and fast access.
The single loops / shots come in three main categories:
- Accents: The Accents include 954 small hits for every cinematic situation. From "confused" to "disturbed"--"piercing" and "high" to "worry and anxiety". Additionally there is a special folder with "Vocal Bits" in different styles.
- Beds: The Beds concentrate on evolving and lively soundscapes. Each is about 30 sec to 1 min long and can be stretched or shortened with Liquid without any artifacts. All in all about 2GB of material in this section, 198 different samples, separated in 15 different folders.
- Rhythms: The rhythms come with 362 files in 32 different folders. The complete loops can be time-shifted and pitched so it will perfectly fit to your production. Plus, you can even pitch single hits out of one loop and create interesting new percussive sequences. Or combine different sequences together and create new patterns.
With Score FX you can build and recall your own character presets to enhance your existing themes within projects. So whenever the character enters the scene, you will be able to trigger that individual's Score FX instrument and play the needed textures for that scenario. As your scenes evolve, Score FX can be used as the "shadow" of that character's theme available for blending.
Film Score / Composer / Soundtrack
Exhaustive inspiration for hectic workflows. Mix and match FX from the entire collection to build your own mood presets and environments. Alter elements such as notes, pitch, rhythm and length of every sample loaded in the Keyboard. Add and Subtract emphasis by simply triggering the sounds as desired.
Game Audio / Animation / Production
If your work calls for engine layers (such as in Racing games where speed triggers additional audio tracks), this a great resource for ready to crossfade interactive, adaptable soundscapes to supplement existing layers. Motion / Impact / Transitions / Fades are all covered in the Score FX collection.
Score FX is Produced by Ilya Kaplan - Canadian Composer and musical sound designer working in the field of TV / Film drama, animation and documentary.
Score FX sound collections have been encoded for use with Ueberschall's Liquid Player to give complete flexibility. Constraints such as pitch and tempo are a thing of the past. Liquid is an exclusive Virtual Instrument engine co-developed by Celemony, using Melodyne Technology, that works in all the popular DAWs.
All samples are recorded and programmed exclusively for Score FX and are 100% license free. No additional license permission required. You can use these samples in trailers, music library work, scores, songs--anything except for making sample CDs.
Liquid Player Features:
- Control audio material as simply as MIDI data.
- Change notes within the phrase.
- Adapt tempo and key.
- Select from a wide range of musical scales.
- Control all parameters in realtime.
- Pre-screening with adapted pitch and tempo.
- Easily generate your individual setup.
- High quality Melodyne technology.
- Multiple content management.
- Edit start and ending.
- Quick sound browser.
- All parameters MIDI controllable.
- Save audio of original and modified loops.
- Export to MIDI.
- Sync to host.
- Great bandwidth of styles.
- Highest quality recording equipment.