|Price (MSRP)||$119 / $219|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
The SEQ Series EQs are designed to deliver transparent, scaleable, connective EQ without the phase warping and phase smearing artefacts common in traditional digital EQ, giving a clearer sound and sharper transients.
The SEQ Series includes:
- Analogue shaped curves.
- Fully independent or Mid-side operation.
- 64-bit signal path.
- Dual core optimisations.
- All sample rates supported.
- Scaleable connective technology.
- Comprehensive global utility controls.
SEQ1 features include:
- 7-band linear phase EQ.
- Fully parametric bell-curves.
- HPF, LPF filters.
- High and low shelving filters.
- Optional visual feedback.
A "Master Edition" is also available, this includes several additional features over the standard version. These differences are detailed on the NuGen Audio website.