The SEQ Series EQs are designed to deliver transparent, scaleable, connective EQ without the phase warping and phase smearing artefacts common in traditional digital EQ, giving a clearer sound and sharper transients.
The SEQ Series includes:
- Analogue shaped curves.
- Fully independent or Mid-side operation.
- 64-bit signal path.
- Dual core optimisations.
- All sample rates supported.
- Scaleable connective technology.
- Comprehensive global utility controls.
SEQ2 features include:
- Linear phase multi-band spline EQ.
- 10-30kHz operation.
- Spectral analysis feedback.
- Adjustable quality settings.
A "Master Edition" is also available, this includes several additional features over the standard version. These differences are detailed on the NuGen Audio website.