|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Sequent is a modular multi-effects unit, the ideal tool for mangling audio on stage or in the studio.
- Effects: Sequent has seven individual effect blocks:
- A Beat Looper.
- Two Filters, both switchable between lowpass, bandpass, and highpass modes and capable of self oscillation even without an audio input.
- An oversampled Distortion unit.
- A Gate with variable depth and slew.
- A Panner.
- A Delay unit capable of sub millisecond delay times, great for creating everything for from dub, slapback, and bouncing ball style echoes, to metallic comb filters or flanger effects.
- Modular Routing: Effect blocks can be connected in practically limitless ways by dragging virtual audio cables between them. Route effects in parallel, in series, or any other combination you can dream of.
- Sequenced Parameters: Want variation? Each effect parameter has its own step sequencer, perfect for building interesting modulation motifs. Easily craft polyrhythmic sounds by individually setting the number of steps and speed for each effect.
- Beat Slicing: Cut-up and rebuild audio in realtime. Use Sequent's flexible Looper to create anything from subtle loop variations, to micro-programmed glitches.
- Randomization: Creative block? Let Sequent do the work. Distinct random controls for each parameter allow everything from slight variations, to complete aleatoric composition.
- Patterns: Combine sequencer and effect settings into patterns, which can be instantly between switched from the on-screen interface, or even using a MIDI controller.
- MIDI Learn: Controls can be easily mapped to a hardware controller using the simplified MIDI Learn feature.
Loomer says that with optimised audio algorithms that won't overload your processor, rock-solid stability, and easy integration with any MIDI hardware controller, Sequent is ideal for live work. With a simple and intuitive interface, flexible Bank and Program management, and total parameter automation, Sequent fits right into your studio environment.