Sequin is a monophonic step sequencer made with Synthedit. It can create 1 bar patterns with 8, 12, or 16 steps which are triggered from a MIDI note on event. When the sequencer is turned off, it can be played like a regular monophonic synthesizer.
- Two OSC monophonic synthesizer with unison mode.
- Low Pass, High Pass, or Band Pass filter.
- LFO controlled Autopan effect.
- Step note sequencer, 8, 12, or 16 steps.
- Variable step size - short, medium, or long.
- MIDI automation of selected parameters.
- 16 presets.
- Manual in PDF format.