|Product||Session Keys Electric S|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
At almost 20 GB in size, Electric S is probably the most detailed sampled stage piano around.
The fourth member of the Session Keys family, it offers the pro features e-instruments users have come to expect; including two distinct sample sets, the Animator, Smart Chord and Pentamorph.
To recreate this much-loved electric piano classic e-instruments hunted high and low for a top-quality original. They unearthed a magnificent 1973 suitcase, which spent weeks undergoing specialist restoration to bring it painstakingly back to peak condition.
It was recorded with and without the original speaker to create two separate sound sets:
- Studio, with direct unaltered line-out sound, and.
- Live, which captures the sound of cabinet and speakers through an extensive microphone setup.
The faithful recording captures all acoustic noises and resonances together with the pure acoustic tines sound, giving the user the option to blend acoustic and electric sound.
Session Keys Electric S doesn't stop at the careful reproduction of the original electric piano sound. Its powerful production tools include:
- The Animator with 400 ready-to-play professional licks and phrases in different genres and styles. Much more than a phrase player, the Animator follows keys and harmonies while providing complete control over dynamics and complexity using the pitch bend and modulation wheels.
- The Smart Chord function to create instant piano chords from single keys or pads.
- The Pentamorph - giving the classic suitcase piano a complex new sound in a matter of seconds. Blend from pure piano to reversed sounds via other complex tones, all with one control.
Session Keys Electric S comes with full NKS (Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol Keyboard) integration. The light guide gives visual feedback of all controls, keyswitches and even the notes the Animator is playing.
Session Keys Electric S combines authentic sound, flexible operation, and unique controls to make it feel like you're playing the real thing, producing sounds you wouldn't imagine were created electronically.