SHB-1 is based on the real SHB-1 "Extreme Bass Head", built by Ignite Amps for Federico Fulceri, bass player of the Italian thrashers Subhuman, featuring 6 triode stages and a 1300W Class D power-amp.
Every single component in the signal path of the real analog circuit has been taken into account and modeled in the best possible way to match the original sound, keeping an eye on CPU performance and real-time playability at the same time.
SHB-1 is meant to be used as a bass amplifier for live playing and jamming, tracking or mixing inside hosts capable of VST or AU plug-ins support.
- Dynamic 12AX7 / ECC83 coupled triode stages analog modeling.
- Mono / Stereo processing support.
- Selectable oversampling rate (up to 8x).
- Global input / output level controls.
- Double precision (64 bit) floating point mathematical model.
- Fully automatable controls.