|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Shreddage Drums is a comprehensive virtual drum instrument focused on drum sounds for rock & metal music. Designed for Kontakt Player, it includes a complete suite of drum mixing, tweaking, and processing tools, as well as over 24 preset drum kits and 700 MIDI grooves & fills by Groove Monkee.
All drums and cymbals were recorded to a high level of detail (up to 10 RR / dynamic layers) and are provided in multi-mic format. Users can mix and route each mic channel independently to the host program, or use the built-in analog-modeled effects rack on each bus. Kit presets can be freely edited, resaved, and shared, or custom kits can be built from scratch using any mapping or trigger layout.
For advanced users, Shreddage Drums allows for editing of each individual drum envelope, volume, tune, and pan, as well as in/out or top/bot mix for kicks and snares. Mic bleed is also fully controllable, along with separate overhead and room sends for each bus and individual cymbal.
- Over 25,000 samples provided in 16 and 24-bit.
- Designed specifically for rock & metal genres.
- Raw and pre-produced drums included.
- Over 24 drum kit presets.
- Flexible mixer with full bleed control.
- Individual drum shaping, tuning and tweaking.
- Customizable mapping and drum kit layouts.
- FX rack for each mixer channel.
- 700+ MIDI grooves and fills by Groove Monkee.
- Powered by free Kontakt Player plugin (cross-platform).
Video Walkthrough & Overview