|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
SIDizer is an emulation of the legendary SID chip in the form of a modern software synthesizer plug-in. Using circuit modeling technology, nearly all the unique features of the two versions (6581-8580) of the SID chip, including their famous flaws, are accurately modeled. This emulation focuses on simulating the nonlinear character of the SID filter and mimicking special 6581 distortion that mainly influences the alternation of the filtered signal in a real SID chip. It offers additional envelopes, LFOs, mod matrix and a routable bit-cruncher for adding extra lo-fi sound quality.
SIDizer's GUI is inspired by HyperSynth's HyperSID and offers easy tweaking for all parameters on a single page. It is not only a powerful instrument for creating the chip-tune style but it can produce a unique type of analog sound colored with harmonic distortion that is suited for creating bass, lead and drum sounds.
- 3 oscillators offering 8 waveforms: Saw, Triangle, Square, Pitched noise, "AND" combinations of them.
- Wavetable sequencer.
- Oscillators special features: ring, sync, phase sync, Sqr PW, level.
- Selectable 6581-8580 D/A distortion.
- 3 Amp envelopes ADSR.
- 12 dB (LP & HP), 6 dB BP SID modeled Filter.
- Best matched Exponential-fitted curves for 6581-8580 filter frequencies.
- Simulating 6581 half wave filter distortion.
- 1 Filter envelope + key track for filter freq.
- 2 LFOs each with 4 simultaneous outputs offering sync and retriggering option.
- 1 Mod envelope.
- Versatile Modulation matrix.
- Bug-generator module for reproducing famous bugs: oscillator leakage, ex-input noise.
- Bit Cruncher with pre and post filter route option.
- Advanced 8 step C64 like arpeggiator.
- Master: Pitch and Mod wheel, Porta, Spread, Reverb, Delay.
- Easy to use GUI.
- Factory soundbank created by Torben Hansen (aka Metal of Vibrants).
- 100 Presets.