KVR Rank: 3182 2963 [30-Day: 2710; 7-Day: 2519; Yesterday: 2188]
10 members are following Slifty and 140 members are following Smart Electronix @ KVR.
- Four sample-slots each with:
- Playback - forward/reverse.
- Looping - Loop start/end points, on/off.
- Inner-loop mode - on/off, size, movement (some weird grainy small loop playback)
- 2xALR (Attack Length Release) envelopes (For Playback and Inner-loop).
- Gain/Pan/Pitch controls.
- Filter/Decimator (LPF/BPF/HPF with samplerate/bit reduction and a "weird" shaper).
- Buffer View - zoomed waveform for finer loop editing and/or Record Audio from Slifty's inputs into the sample buffers.
- Step-sequencer - with Trigger, Pitch, Length, Reverse & Probability controls for each step.
- Pattern / Preset Sequencer.
- Mixer/Send FX - Ring Modulator & Delay and Global pitch control.
- Preset Manager - Presets can be changed via MIDI notes.
- Sample File Manager (Drag 'n' Drop from Windows Explorer).