|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
SmartRig Pro is a simple and effective tool for guitarists, musicians and professional sound designers looking for a compact, high-end DSP, easy-to-use analog modeled Multi Fx/Cabinet suite – for both Live and/or Studio recording use.
Natural-born for Electric Guitars, SmartRig Pro is the perfect choice also to process and color a very extended range of instruments like acoustic guitars, acoustic and electric basses, vocals, electric pianos, synthesizers or even to bring back to life old live recordings and audio loops/libraries.
- An all-in-one complete environment featuring Analog Modeled Dynamics Processors, Multi FX Stompboxes and Amp/Cabinets/Room simulation.
- High-end, CPU-efficient DSP and rock-solid stability for both Live and/or Studio recording use.
- Process everything : plug-in any monaural or stereo audio source like acoustic/electric guitars, acoustic/electric basses, vocals, electric pianos, synthesizers or even your old live recordings and audio loops/libraries.
- 2-In / 2-Out or 1-In / 2-Out processing.
- CMP-1 : Master Compressor.
- EQ-3 : 3-band Equalizer.
- Four insert effects slots with the possibility to choose between 11 analogue modeled Stompboxes (more will follow).
- Including Ambiverb, a high-end resonator-based natural Reverb algorithm.
- Amp/Cabinet simulation, with the possibility to choose between 6 legendary Cabinets (more will follow).
- Room simulation.
- MIDI CC#s mapping.
- Supported Sample Rates : 44.1 / 48 / 88.1 / 96 kHz.