The main idea behind Sonic Finalizer is a spectral balance. A perfectly balanced mix can be seen on the spectrum analyzer as a spectral curve with a down slope towards high end. There can be some deviations from this rule, but generally it is always fulfilled (at least higher frequencies are most of the time less powerful than lower frequencies). Sonic Finalizer by means of compression adaptively adjusts spectral balance of any sound material being processed in a way so that its spectral curve fulfills the aforementioned rule. Thus Sonic Finalizer can be also called a spectral compressor.
- Innovative spectral compression technology.
- "A-to-B" comparisons.
- Factory presets (where available).
- Mono -> Stereo, Stereo -> Stereo processing modes.
- 44.1k and 48k sample rates supported.
- Highly optimized DSP.
- 64-bit internal precision.