|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Soniformer is a spectral mastering dynamics processor that splits the incoming sound signal into 32 spectral bands. This makes Soniformer a powerful and precise tool for mastering and sound restoration purposes.
Every parameter in Soniformer is defined by means of a graphic envelope which is freely-modifiable and which may contain an unlimited number of control points. Beside the usual threshold, attack, release and compression/expander ratio parameters Soniformer offers you control over "stereo width" and "panning" parameters making Soniformer an effective tool for stereo field adjustments.
Not only Soniformer offers you an easy-to-use parameter envelope editing interface, it also features a comprehensive set of spectral metering tools: you can switch between input, output, stereo correlation and stereo balance spectrums. The spectral gain change meter, which is always present on the user interface, gives you an outline of the overall signal power change applied by the plug-in's processing chain.
- 32-band dynamics processor.
- Envelope-driven parameters.
- 32-band "analog" spectrum analyzer.
- Stereo balance and correlation meters.
- Multi-band panning.
- Narrow-band sweeping.
- Stereo and multi-channel processing.
- Internal channel routing.
- Channel grouping.
- Mid/side processing.
- Up to 8x linear-phase oversampling.
- 64-bit floating point processing.
- Preset manager.
- Undo/redo history.
- A/B comparisons.
- Contextual hint messages.
- All sample rates support.
- 11-millisecond processing latency.