KVR Rank: 4647 2391 4229 [30-Day: 5137; 7-Day: 4790; Yesterday: 2990]
4 members are following SoundSoap Pro and 8 members are following BIAS @ KVR.
- Fast, advanced noise reduction & audio restoration solution.
- Compatible with most plug-in hosts from Adobe, BIAS, Cakewalk, Digidesign, Emagic, MOTU, Sonic Foundry and others.
- Unsurpassed combination of performance, speed, & control -- all with minimal unwanted sonic artifacts.
- Integrated approach offers four noise reduction & audio restoration tools in a single plug-in; interface suggests order of operations to achieve optimal results.
- Total store/recall of all parameters.
- ABCD Compare function offers instant comparison of up to four different settings.
- Hum & Rumble tool effectively eliminates buzzing & hum from RFI, EMI & other sources; 20 - 500 Hz w/Q (Hum & Rumble), and up to 10 harmonics (Hum); also reduces low-frequency & subsonic rumble.
- Click & Crackle tool is ideal for digital transfers of vinyl records; also a great problem solver for pops & other brief, transient problems.
- Broadband provides deep, sonically transparent elimination or suppression of tape hiss, tire noise, wind, HVAC noise, fluorescent lighting noise & other continuous broadband problems; operates across 512 distinct audio bands (controlled by 12 Threshold & reduction sliders with grouping capability); also features attack, release, & tilt knobs for greater control.
- Noise Gate effectively silences noise that falls between desired program material; also useful for creating a variety of extreme special effects.
- Real-time spectrogram provides constant, global visual monitoring of spectral noise; color coding lets users discern problem areas & make required adjustments, while listening to & watching the immediate results.
- "Noise Only" button allows the user to hear, on a global level, only what is being removed.
- Bypass function bypasses processing either globally or for each tool.
- Thumbnail view shows each tool's parameters with a minimum of screen real estate.