|Developer||The Sound Guy|
|Price (MSRP)||No Longer Available|
|Type / Tags|
Spectral Machine is a frequency-domain plug-in featuring a wide range of unique spectral effects, including:
- Spectral Freeze.
- Delay Spectral Bands.
- 3-band Amplitude Modulation.
- Pitch Quantization.
What can you do with Spectral Machine
General Purpose Effects:
- Delay Spectral Bands: Apply separate delays to different spectral bands, with individual control over the amount of feedback in each band.
- Spectral Freeze: Click the "Fire" button to freeze the sound, which then decays at different rates for high and low frequencies. Click the "Reset" button to unfreeze.
- Sample & Hold: Similar to Spectral Freeze, but it automatically retriggers at a specified interval.
- 3 AM: A tremolo effect with individual control over the modulation rate and depth in three frequency bands.
- 3-Band Filter: Precise control over the gain in three user-selected frequency bands.
- Spectral Peak/Notch: Lets you boost or attenuate an arbitrarily narrow frequency band around a specified frequency.
- Oscillating Peak/Notch: Interesting peak/notch effect with an oscillating center frequency.
Monophonic Effects (for monophonic sources such as solo voice, clarinet, sax, etc.)
- Pitch Shift: Frequency-domain transposition with timbre preservation.
- Harmonize: Multiple transposition with timbre preservation.
- Pitch Quantizer: Nudge each note to the nearest semitone, for pitch correction or to create an interesting vocal effect.
- Pitch Isolate: Isolates the tonal portion from the rest of the sound.
- Sine / Noise: Gives you independent control over the sinusoidal and noise/transient portions of the sound.
- Spectral Shapeshifter: Lets you change the shape of vocal formants (spectral envelope) without affecting the pitch.
- Vibrato: Frequency-modulates only the sinusoidal component.
- Robotization: Changes the pitch to a fixed frequency for a robotic effect.