|Type / Tags|
Windows XP or later.
macOS version 10.8 and higher
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Spectrum is a VST, AU and AAX plugin that allows you to inspect the frequency content of your mixes. It's ideal to find clashing frequencies and to cleanup your mix. It supports input from multiple channels: just drop an instance into your master bus and route the audio of the tracks you want to inspect into Spectrum.
Spectrum supports displaying the frequency spectrum as a spectroscope or as a spectrogram.
The base version supports up to four channels. An optional upgrade to 16 channels is also available.
Specifications / Features:
- Hardware accelerated graphics.
- low CPU usage.
- Spectrogram & Spectrograph display modes.
- variable block size: 2k-16k.
- variable refresh rate: 40ms - 200ms.
- Spectral Smoothing: zero to eight seven.
- display spectrum as bins or lines.
- manual & auto-ranging.
- visualization of Left/Right or Mid/Side channels.
- flexible channel selection.
- Display Frequencies in Hz and as musical Note.