|Price (MSRP)||Free with CM|
|Type / Tags|
Programmed by Muon Software for CM. SR-202 was available on the cover CD of Computer Music from issue 40.
- Loads up to 16 WAV or AIFF format samples (one for each pad), directly from the front panel.
- Export a file of its complete state to disk via the VST bank load/save mechanism. Files are exchangeable between PC and Mac versions, and contain all the samples needed.
- 64 voice channels with dynamic assignment.
- 4 choke groups.
- Pads assignable to either the stereo output or one of the four mono outputs.
- Each pad has three attack/decay envelopes for filter, amplifier and pitch.
- Low pass/High pass switchable filter.
- 2 effects pre-filter - Distortion and BitCrusher.
- Switchable Note off option.
- Global functions - filter/amp/FX can be set to single pads or Global operation.
- The parameters per pad are:
- Level (0 to 100%)
- Pan (-100% to +100%)
- Choke Group (off,1-4)
- Mono/Poly switch (mono/poly)
- Note Off Mode (cut/ignore)
- Output (stereo, 1-4)
- Distortion (off to 100%)
- BitCrusher (off, 16 bits to 1 bit)
- Transpose (-24 to +24 semitones)
- Detune (-100 to +100 cents)
- Pitch EG mod depth (-100% to +100%)
- Pitch EG attack time (1 to 500 ms)
- Pitch EG release time (1 to 2000 ms)
- Pitch EG velocity mod depth (0 to 100%)
- Filter cutoff (0 to 100%)
- Filter resonance (0 to 100%)
- Filter EG mod depth (-100% to +100%)
- Filter EG attack time (1 to 500 ms)
- Filter EG release time (1 to 2000 ms)
- Filter EG velocity mod depth (0 to 100%)
- Amp EG attack time (1 to 500 ms)
- Amp EG release time (1 to 2000 ms)
- Amp velocity mod depth (0 to 100%).
- MIDI CC automation - each MIDI channel (1-16) relates to each pad, controllers 75 onwards can be used to tweak each pad via a hardware controller.
- Comes with at least 15 full drum kits, ranging from standard kits to wild effects, analogue kits, and useful percussive kits.