|Price (MSRP)||29,- €|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
ST-R-I-P is a channel strip emulating subtleties of analog hardware, featuring a flexible compressor and equalizer.
- subtle impurities like saturation and noise to give depth and weight.
- switchable processing order.
- wide range of possible attack and release times.
- analog style gain reduction meter.
- adjustable high pass side-chain filter for improved behavior on low frequencies.
- variable knee settings.
- dry/wet mix for parallel compression.
- full range ratio control, all the way from 0 to infinity.
- unlinked mid/side compression mode, for a different stereo image.
- adjustable 12db high pass filter.
- 12kHz high shelf filter for some "air".
- 2 broad band peak filters for wide sound shaping.
- adjustable low shelf filter.
ST-R-I-P also has the common features of the R.A.O.N. plugin series:
- flexible high quality oversampling.
- highly customizable UI.
- full undo/redo.
- native preset management.