|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Stereoizer is a high-specification stereo image manipulation tool suitable for natural expansion, reduction and introduction of stereo width at any stage of the audio production process.
Developed for and tested by professional audio engineers, Stereoizer adds natural sounding width and depth to any audio recording, mono or stereo, leaving the inherent character of the original source intact. Stereoizer will make your audio "more coherent, highly polished and spatially balanced without adding artificial reverberation, chorusing or delay," according to NUGEN Audio.
Stereoizer allows for the full range of stereo image enhancement, from gentle width adjustments to huge dynamic ambiences that transform the soundstage. With visual audio analysis feedback and an intuitive control layout, NUGEN Audio says that Stereoizer delivers a satisfying user experience and the right result with the minimum of effort.
New in Stereoizer 3:
- New IID algorithm.
- New ITD algorithm.
- Frequency limited processing.
- New dynamics options.
- Intuitive stereo spectral analysis.
- Stereo position meter.
- Balance controls.
- Solo controls.
- Comprehensive presets.
Mix | Sound Design:
- Expanding narrow stereo spectra.
- Introducing width to mono recordings.
- Enhancing the depth of FX return channels.
- Reigning in over enthusiastic spot FX.
- Creating 'centre space'.
- Settling 'forward' sounds.
- Generating panoramic ambience.
- Adding richness and gloss.
- Re-focusing central solidity.
- Avoiding heavy EQ and/or compression.
- Opening up cluttered frequencies.
- Fixing poorly positioned mic's.
- Adding depth, width and space to specific tracks.
- Enlivening static sounds.
Mastering | Post | Restoration:
- Natural extrapolation of existing image.
- Frequency specific enhancement.
- Taming eccentric material.
- Re-introduction of natural ambience.
- Firmly define existing stereo spectrum.
- Avoid changing the character with unnecessary EQ.
- Neutral stereo expansion/contraction.
- Subtle blending of inserts and returns.
- Psychoacoustic sweetening of frequency crowns.