|Type / Tags|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
Requires iOS 7.0 or later
StompBox Band - Dual Effect Racks for your iPad, specifically designed for Bands or Guitarists who require a dual rack setup.
You can use StompBox Band Edition to provide two separate effect racks for different band members and output either a mix or separate outputs to your amps.
You can even pass a single guitar through both effect chains and morph between the two depending on how loud you play.
StompBox Band gives you the flexibility to have two effect racks running at the same time combined with the ability to utilise audio interfaces with multiple inputs & outputs.
Band Edition also has a built in Chord Explorer and Song Mode, allowing you to save commonly used patches and chords to song files. Use the Chord Explorer to audition your patches whilst making modifications.
StompBox Band supports AudioBus and Apple's Inter-App Audio making it an excellent general purpose audio processing tool for all musicians, not just guitarists.
Simply listen through a pair of headphones, or attach external amplification to truly experience the program in all its glory.
StompBox and StompBox Free Owners can quickly and easily share their In-Apps Purchases with StompBox Band, no need to buy them twice.
- Guitar and Bass Multi FX Processor.
- Process 2 Effect Racks at the same time.
- Dual Channel Mode (Dynamic Switching).
- 18 Unique Effects available.
- Chain upto 12 Simultaneous Effects.
- Media Player with Time Stretching.
- 4 Track Loop Recorder (In-App Purchase).
- Metronome/Chromatic Tuner.
- Supports Audio Multi-Channel Interfaces.
- Save 12 banks of 6 patches.
- Virtual Foot Controller.
- Virtual Whammy Pedal.
- Tap Tempo.
- Compatible with range of hardware interfaces.
- 3 Unique Skins.
- Programmable MIDI Control.
- Chord Explorer.
- Song Mode.