Sound Library plugin based on Native Instruments' Kompakt/Intakt. This instrument's interface will be visually identical except for the absence of the menu bar on the left side and is functionally identical except it can only load it's included library.
STORMDRUM includes intense multi-sampled acoustic drumkits. Each drum has up to 24-way velocity switching, with left and right hand samples. There are subtle ambient versions and huge sounding versions as well. There are 18 snares. These have left and right hand samples from the inside and outside of the drum, as well as rimshots. A typical hi-hat contains 200 samples. There are 20 kick drums, 10 cymbals and 8 tom sets.
- Access to individual instruments and individual hits within loops.
- Easy and intuitive user interface.
- Based on KONTAKT audio engine.
- Loops use one or more of the three sampler-modes: Beat Machine with ISE (Individual Slice Edit), Time Machine and standard Sampler mode.
- Easy synchronization of loops to MIDI tempo.
- MIDI file export permits groove, accent, and feel manipulation in any host sequencer.
- Integrated effects: Group filter including low-pass, high-pass, band-reject or band-pass modes, global filter, lo-fi, distortion, syncable delay.
- Modulation section provides AHDSR envelope, two individual syncable LFOs, envelope follower and a DBD pitch envelope.
- Total Recall.