Strike makes it easy to create professional drum and percussion performances in Pro Tools with realism and human feel. More than just a high-definition drum module, Strike uses real drum performances and provides control over every aspect of your virtual drummer's sound and playing. Select a kit, set the mic placement and leakage, choose a room, and tell your drummer how to play as you adjust the intensity, complexity, timing, groove, dynamics, and more - in real time.
- Easily produce professional, highly realistic drum performances right within Pro Tools software.
- Full, real-time control of the virtual drummer's performance, including intensity, complexity, timing, groove, dynamics, and much more.
- Realtime performance engine allows for gradually adjusting the dynamics of a drum performance without the typical machine gun effect or audible velocity layer switching.
- Choose from twelve high-definition drum kits, each featuring up to 12 instruments per kit and up to 300 samples per instrument.
- Includes over 30 GB of 24-bit audio stored in just 5.6 GB of space via proprietary lossless compression.
- New sample import lets you work with WAV and AIFF files from your own sample libraries.
- Over 1,500 editable preset drum patterns/performances covering dozens of musical styles and song section structures.
- Enhanced Style editor, with redesigned interface for faster, easier editing.
- Intelligently mapped drum patterns and sounds allow for fast, interactive real-time arrangement and composition of drum parts.
- Doubles as a powerful MIDI drum module for use with your own drum patterns and sequences.
- Built-in virtual mixing console for full control over drum kit sound, including room ambience, microphone levels/leakage, EQ, dynamics, and more.
- Dedicated EQ and two insert effects processors per channel including compressor, limiter, tube saturation, distortion, bit crusher, filter, ring modulator, delay, reverb, phaser, chorus, and more.
- Support for multichannel plug-in output for discrete routing and mixing of each drum kit component independently in the Pro Tools mixer.
- Improved MIDI features provide easier handling and better efficiency.
- MIDI Learn functionality allows for easily mapping plug-in parameters to MIDI instruments for hands-on control.
- Full support for Pro Tools automation and control via Avid control surfaces and ICON integrated consoles.
- Highly optimized RTAS instrument for Pro Tools.