|Type / Tags|
Stroke Machine is a professional Groove Synthesizer for the iPad.
Program your own rhythm and groove patterns and switch between them in a live performance. Mute or solo individual instruments, change parameters on the fly and record your performance as high-quality audio file for sharing or later editing on your computer.
The high-contrast user interface is perfectly suited for dim light situations on stage and assists in sound creation in the studio. Choose between a colorful and a subdued user interface skin as you like.
Stroke Machine's powerful synthesizer engine features high-quality Oscillator, Filter, Overdrive and Effect models, extremely fast Envelopes and LFO, sample-exact Pattern Sequencer and a sophisticated Sample, Sound and Pattern library.
The deep sound creation possibilities include two oscillators with typical analog waveforms and sample playback, frequency and ring modulation and a separate white and pink noise generator with integrated multimode filter. All tone generators are summed into a transient generator, followed by another multimode filter and a drive module with several types, a sample rate and bit depth reduction stage, and a two-band equalizer with shelf and bell curves.
Freely assignable modulations with an easy-to-understand user interface offer maximum flexibility easily surpassing even expensive hardware synthesizers.
Each sound is mixed into one of four effect busses, each featuring a sum overdrive, a compressor, a modulation effect like chorus, flanger, phaser or sum filter, and a space effect like delay or clocked delay, or natural, plate or non-linear reverb.
- 12 drum and percussion sound parts.
- 12 melodic sound parts.
- number of voices only limited by CPU.
- 4 multi-effect busses.
- pattern with up to 8 bars and 16th resolution, bar nominator and denominator freely adjustable.
- modulation sequencer for smooth or quantized automation of each continuous sound and bus parameter.
- 128 patterns including all sounds in direct access.
- track solo and mute.
- sample import.
- audio export of a pattern or the whole performance.
- MIDI Clock synchronization.
- Inter-App Audio.
- 2 oscillators with analog waveforms and sample playback.
- sine wave adjustable in slope, symmetry and saturation.
- frequency modulation.
- ring modulation.
- white and pink noise generator with variable density and multimode filter.
- transient generator with crack, rattle, spike, click and thump generators.
- multimode filter with 6 dB low or high pass, 12 dB and 24 dB low, band or high pass and band stop.
- drive stage with light, medium, hard, clip, tube and fuzz overdrive and tone control.
- redux stage (decimator) with sample rate and bit reduction.
- fully parametric two-band equalizer with shelf and band types.
- glide generator with portamento and glissando for melodic sounds.
- voice allocation poly, mono and 3 alternate groups.
- 1 LFO with waveforms sine, triangle, pulse, positive pulse, sawtooth, 4 step ramp, 8 step ramp, sample & hold, random, rate synchronizable to clock.
- 2 ADSR- or ADBD-envelopes with variable slope for each stage.
- modulation sources LFO, envelope 1 and 2, velocity, note number, 4 random generators, pitch bend and modulation wheel.
- any continuous parameter can be modulated.
- voice mixed into one of four effect busses.
Per effect bus:
- sum drive stage with various types and tone filter.
- modulation effect with 2 to 6 stage chorus, 4 to 12 stage phaser or multimode filter.
- space effect with stereo modulation delay, synchronizable to clock, natural, plate, or non-linear reverb.