Strum Acoustic GS-1 is an acoustic guitar software synthesizer based on the latest AAS physical modeling technology. Strum provides a collection of steel and nylon acoustic guitars and includes elaborate voicing and strumming modules for the realistic reproduction of a guitarist's playing techniques. Chords played on the keyboard are automatically voiced for the guitar while strumming and picking actions are reproduced by an auto-strum function, special strumming keys, or MIDI loops. EQ, multi-effect, and reverb modules complete the package:
- Keyboardist's Acoustic Guitar: Can't learn the guitar in time for your deadline. Your favorite session player is out of town. ROMplers are not quite there. Strum is the just-right solution.
- Play a folk song with open chords: Play the chords you know and Strum voices them as a guitarist would.
- Strum on your keyboard: Auto-strum chords or play them via strumming keys or MIDI loops.
- Pick a guitar from your collection: Go from nylon to steel, from jumbo to concert, or from country rock to finger-style classical.
- Create your own space: Add warmth with the EQ, lush with the chorus, and space with the reverb.