Strummer S7 is a versatile virtual instrument designed to create realistic strumming patterns using multi-sampled guitar libraries (SS7 Packs) or external VST instruments via MIDI-Out.
Press any chord (at least a triad) on a keyboard and Strummer S7 plays an accurate six-string version of that chord. The user can easily create a nice rhythm by re-pressing any key, or by simply holding the chord when used with the Pattern Sequencer (beta).
- Single-Hand Strumming.
- New Sound Engine with Round Robin.
- Expandable with SS7 Packs.
- Pattern Sequencer (beta).
- Internal Humanizing Feature.
- 2 Playing Modes: Strumming and Solo/Plucking.
- MIDI-Out Strumming (compatible host required).
Made in Synthedit with custom engine modules built using C++