|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
Studio Head - is an authentic tube guitar amplifier! Its scheme is based on the modelling of dynamic frequency features of guitar speaker, instrumental microphone and their mutual interaction. Due to that, this plug-in sounds lifelike and makes it possible to express very delicate shades of guitar amplifier sound and tube harmonics. Check this out.
Metal AMP is a ampsim specially made for hard music. Its amazing tone lets you create the best raw tracks for further mastering and production of your guitar riffs.
Detonator is an emulation of a famous amplifier from Yerasov company. Powerful lead channel meets interest of hardcore hi-gain fans and it brings in real metal tone. Clean channel will give your guitar riffs real tube sound! This is a universal ampsim that sounds like you are recording original detonator in the studio.
Stoned is a true hard-rock! This is a perfect gadget for stoner, southern, blues and so on. Use it for making blues solos and get authentic old-school dirty sound, so every mangy desert coyote will envy you.
Cabinet control section allows you to choose cabinet type, microphone and mic positioning respectively an amplifier. Cabinet emulation is based on a special brand technology of more high quality than regular impulse loaders.
Effects section contains screamer pedal imitation, analogue delay and high quality digital reverb.
- Switch between 3 high quality amp;
- Cabinet section that allows to choose mic type and position and one out of five cabinets:
Nesa Goodie (Mesa Boogie)
- Effects section with screamer pedal imitation, analogue delay and high quality digital reverb;
- Preset section;
- 4х Oversampling;
- Windows VST 32-bit format.
- CPU: Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 4 GB RAM;
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8;
- Daw: 32-bit or 64-bit (Use jBridge, it aims to make it possible to run 32-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts, 64-bit plugins in 32-bit hosts).
We also recommend to use Cubase, Cubase can support 32-bit VST plug-ins thanks to VST Bridge technology from Steinberg, which allows 32-bit VST plug-ins to run in a 64-bit host environment.